The board of directors of Frisq Holding AB (publ) (the “Company“) resolved on 13 January 2020 to carry out a rights issue with preferential rights for the Company’s existing shareholders (the “Rights Issue“). The Rights Issue was conditional on the approval from the extra general meeting, which was obtained at the extra general meeting held 30 January 2020.
The proceeds from the Rights Issue may bring proceeds to the Company at a maximum of approximately SEK 64.6 million, before deduction of costs related to the Rights Issue. In addition, the Board of Directors has provided an oversubscription option which provides the possibility to issue a maximum of an additional 1,111,111 shares, corresponding to a maximum of approximately SEK 10 million, resulting in a total issue of approximately SEK 74.6 million.
The Rights Issue in brief
|Record date for participation in the Rights Issue||31 januari 2020|
|Subscription rights||Holders of shares in the Company will receive one subscription right per one share in the Company.
Ten subscription rights are required to subscribe for three new shares.
|Subscription price||SEK 9.00 per new share|
|Subscription period||4 February – 18 February|
|Trading in subscription rights||4 February – 14 February|
|Trading in BTA||4 February – beginning of March|
|Announcement of outcome||Around 21 February 2020|
Below are relevant documents regarding the Rights Issue that investors are urged to take part of.
Prospectus and related documents
Press releases related to the Rights Issue
- Press release 26 February 2020 – Further information regarding the outcome of FRISQ’s rights issue
- Press release 25 February 2020 – The rights issue in FRISQ was oversubscribed by approx. 20 percent and the board has resolved to utilize the oversubscription option in full
- Press release 13 January 2020 – FRISQ to conduct a fully guaranteed rights issue of approximately SEK 64.6 million
- Press release 13 January 2020 – Notice to Extra General Meeting in Frisq Holding AB (publ) – Svenska
- Press release 30 January 2020 – Announcement from FRISQ’s Extra General Meeting
- Press release 3 February – FRISQ publishes prospectus in connection with fully guaranteed Rights Issue of approximately SEK 64.6 million.
- Press release 4 February – Subscription for the Rights Issue starts today